SpecificFeeds get more relevant news
This feed updates you when another conference as Abstract Conference is planned.
Some background information on Abstract Conference
Abstract was held on June 10th, 2011 in Portlaind, Maine. It was a one-day, profound, highly visual and interactive set of sessions led by some of the most innovative creatives and media professionals, including:
- Florian Bahleda (Creative Director of Fast Company)
- Dirk Barnett (Creative Director of Newsweek and The Daily Beast)
- Scott Dadich (VP of Digital Magazine Development)
- Arem Duplessis (Design Director of The New York Times Magazine Group)
- Gael Towey (Chief Creative and Editorial Director of Martha Stewart LIving Omnimedia)
- ... and many others!
The topics of the discussions were very varied, including Process, Art Direction, Redesign, Branding, Technology and Identity.
Have a look at the conference photos on flickr and also watch the video on the conference:
- Limitations: No Limit
- Historic frequency:Average of 0 messages per week (since launch)
- Provider: marc12
- Profile page of feed: http://www.specificfeeds.com/abstract-conference-updates
New to SpecificFeeds?
Learn more about us here
Request a feed
You'd like to get notified about something but such a feed does not exist yet? Tell us about it, we'll try to find somebody to offer this feed!